Management of deductions for businesses
Take advantage of the different RD&I tax incentives, making the most of your innovative activity.
There are different tax deductions for businesses (such as Social Security rebates for research personnel) which, when well managed, provide powerful mechanisms for efficiently making each euro invested in innovation by companies of any size profitable. Grupo INCOTEC will allow you to select and manage those which best match your strategy, capacity and specific situation.
- We collaborate in the identification of innovative content
- 90% of projects identified classified as R&D
- Always acting with the maximum security
Size doesn’t matter
One of the major advantages of these tax deductions is that there is not a minimum amount for being able to benefit; any company of any size can access them. However, there are more advantages:
- Immediate impact of the incentive
- Immediate economic impact on the taxes of companies. In the case of social security rebates for companies, immediate effect the following month.
- Compatible with subsidies
- Compatibility with subsidies received, and in certain cases, between different tax incentives.
- Fiscal security
- There are mechanisms to guarantee security in the case of RD&I deductions and rebates. ENAC certifications and Reasoned Reports.
- Period of use
- Period of up to 18 years for applicability of tax reductions of RD&I generated.
- Monetisation of the deduction
- Possibility of transforming the unused deduction GENERATED into cash.
- Identification of innovative activities carried out
- A high percentage of our consultants, in addition to knowing the different existing incentive options, have carried out RD&I in the private sector. They have the capacity for evaluating, in each specific case, whether the actions carried out by the client match the different criteria of Administrations for receiving their support.
- Compatibility study between the different existing tax deductions
- Not all incentives are compatible. Understanding them in-depth allows the assessment of the combination which is the best option for each client, at any time. As the company develops, the best management option may change.
- Documentation of the innovative activities
- Each tax incentive requires or may require different documents which, in the case of a future review by any Administration, show that the company is compliant with the rights for using these tax benefits. The proper documentation thus becomes a crucial aspect. Incotec, with over 20 years of experience, documents thousands of incentive files each year, and responds to requirements of different administrations.
- Management with the bodies involved
- To be able to monetise it is necessary to have a Reasoned Report; to be able to apply environmental deductions there must be an environmental accreditation certificate; for greater security in an RD&I deduction, expenses should be certified through an entity accredited by ENAC; it is possible to make a prior agreement with the Ministry of Finance. At Incotec we take charge of all necessary procedures.
How to obtain tax deductions and credits for your company?
R&D Tax Credits
Innovation is one of the strategic pillars of the most competitive companies which, ultimately, a...